Cigar Trade 5 finger ziplock bags

Joined Aug 2007
2K Posts | 28+
Somewhere down in Texas
Hi all!

I am looking for the 5 fingered ziplock bags. So far, the smallest quanity I can find is 1,000 from some company called Gargoyle, I think. I only need about 100. Does anyone have about 100 extra that they would like to sell? I would also consider splitting an order with someone if they need them also.

Thanks!
Dustin

I am in for some if we want to try and do a group split on them.....

Group buy sounds good to me. I would be in for 100-250 depending on how many people would be interested!!

Okay fellas,
if someone doesn't respond by tonite about selling me 100, then I'll order the 1,000 and do a 4-way split with you three guys.

When I order and receive them, would you guys consider a trade instead of sending me the cash? I would much rather have a good cigar instead of the money.

Oh by the way, the bags are about 50bux for a thousand. So without shipping, about $12.50 for each of us.

Let me know if you would be interested in trading.

Dustin

I would be happy to send you smokes instead of cash. Would make sure you are well compenated for your effort!!

Thanks Craig!

I just checked and the bags run $47.95 for the thousand.

I'll let you guys know tonite!

Dustin

A trade is cool with me - put me down for whatever you need. I can go anywhere from 100 to 250.

Kelvin

If you need another to take up 100-250 I'd be glad to send out a few cigars. But if you got it taken care of then no worries.

Trent

Yeah Trent, we can do that. That'll be 200 bags for the five of us.

As said, I'll wait until tonight to see if someone will come off a hundred. If they don't, then I'll have you four guys pm me your address and I'll get them ordered in the morning.

Thanks for helping a brother out, fellas!

Dustin

Alright fellas,

its obvious that I'm not the only one who needs these bags. It would be easier for all of us if we split the thousand.

I just ordered the bags from Jeff at Gargoyle. They'll ship out today and should be here in Texas by Tuesday. He estimated the freight to be about $10. That'll break down to about $11.50 per person. There is five of us total including myself. (Trent, Craig, Kevin, dbrad4d, and myself.)
As said, I prefer cigars instead of money. I'll cover the shipping from Texas to you guys. PM me your addresses and when I get your packages out (hopefully the middle of next week) I will PM you mine.

Thanks!!!

Dustin

Hey dustin, im in need of some bags to, if theyre is any left to be divied out of the 1000, let me know, ill take whatever...would be happy to compensate ya with some sticks

Hey Matt - let me know how many you need and I will split some of mine to you. Shoot me an email, my man.