????

Joined May 2013
11 Posts | 1+
Alabama
Has anybody heard of a cigar called the Recluse by iconic leaf? I heard some good reviews on it on the Internet and I'm curious where I can find one?

Just smoked a recluse yesterday finally. It took me about 2 weeks to find one and get it shipped. Had a crazy looking size it was called a kanu. Had a good taste and it burned evenly. Overal a good stick. Thanks for the input guys. Now I'm looking for the rare egg. Ever heard of it?

Rare eggs can be hard to find. ;) What's next, the Gurkha Ghost ? Wait a minute somebody already mentioned that one.:D

Not heard of the rare egg either. Drew Estae makes The Egg. Maybe that's it?

DL

That's the only one I saw with a quick search. It looks like a very fat perfecto and the reviews were largely negative.

Thanks I've heard of many rumors but couldn't seem to find it. Just stick to the recluses. Lol

I've had the egg! Horrible cigar not worth trying trust me! Was disappointed in drew estates! The ghost on the other hand was delicious! Never tried the recluse though..... If u like rare try an opus x perfection!

What's up with all this talk about recluse? I've seen it now I def have to try it! By the way the opus x perfection is delicious! I've recently had a Illusione Rothchild! Very good stick and it was only about 5 bucks. Try it out!

Well I actually got my recluse cigars from a friend which is raiburn513. He got them from a shop and brought me some. Try going online you should be able to get them. Also I just had a new cigar from a company called El Premier Mundo made by PDR. I had a liga Miami and it was so good. Thinking about writing a review on it soon. Check it out fellas!