6Th Annual BBQ, 4th Annual MID-WEST SITDOWN!!!!!!

The plan for Friday night was to sample John's beer, smoke a few cigars, and hang out this the Pit Master, Dan. But since Dave may not be able to make it until Saturday, Jonn and Sue are the only two that are coming from far away. So, probably just a relaxing evening here, hanging out. Saturday I have to get up early and get the tables and chairs from the FD, pick up the keg of domestic, and set up for food. I am going to try to do as much as I can on Friday, so we aren't rushed on Saturday. The party is planned to start at 3, and we will eat about 5.

Capt., wish I could make it Friday. I can be there around noon on Saturday if you need a hand setting things up.

Markus, noon is cool! You can come with Dave and I to the FD to pick up the chairs and tables, if ya get here in time. If you still need directions, PM me.

Beer is kegged. Came out at 6.3% abv. Definitely a summer time refreshing easy drinking beer but with a kick. American style summer wheat, with a little honey and a distinctive orange peel flavor.

I will also bring a few bottles of some darker beers for the after dinner cigars, some home made cider, and whatever else I find in the basement for sampling.

BRING IT! :lol: I can't wait to try the summer brew! Give me a call when you are on your way. I am going to be in and out of the house all day until about 4ish.

What a great event! I cannot thank you enough! For all who missed it --- BBQ that melts in your mouth, a variety of cigars and beers, other great food, nice people.....it is a definite not miss event.

Definitely had a good time! I'm looking forward to another one!

I just want to thank Capt and Lisa for their more than generous hospitality, this party was a great time as usual, good to see Dave (cybrus) again, every couple of years is way too long, got to meet Honey (what a doll), and got to drink some of twoputts kick ass home brew. The smell of cigar smoke mingled with the smell of Dan's smoker stuffed full of pork and beef was out of this world, this guy had the smoker from hell, and the bbq that come off of it was awesome. This party had everything, even wrestling girls in the back yard. Can't wait till next year.

Thanks again Capt, have a great time and shoot a lot of birds at grouse camp.

Mark

Mark, you are more than welcome anytime. I told John to find some events around your area, so I can come hang out in Kzoo. Even once a year is not enough to hang out. I'll be talking to ya!

Please extend my thanks to Lisa as well. You were right---she is awesome!