A Great Day

Joined Feb 2006
488 Posts | 0+
Far. Nor. Cal.
Well yesterday was a great day for me. For starters is was my last day of work before vacation and that in itself was great. Than I had to do an estimate for the services that I provide and the guy I was dealing with is a cigar smoker and after sealing the deal we started talking about cigars. He ended up giving me a La Gloria Cubana Series R. I told him I would be back to give him a couple sticks to try. When I got back I gave hime a Gurhka, Greycliff, Onyx, and a Partagas. He then handed me two bottles of wine and a bottle of single malt. The wine Gala Rouge pinot noir 2004, Dynamite chardanay, the single malt Dalmore. The when I get home and see the deal Alex put up was live and the sampler I got so excited. My wife said to me "looks like you need more cigars why don,t you order some". Well to say the least I had an exceptional day if only every day was this good. I just thought I would tell everyone cause this kind of thing rarely happens.

Oh yea. Now I can't wait to crack the seal on the scotch and smoke a c.com cuban. Anticipation it's killing me.

That's great. I'm glad you had a good day. Lord knows we could all use more. Either that or be Vince. :mrgreen:

No taking the family to Disneyland for a week. My delivery from c.com will have to wait til I get home.

When are you going to Disneyland? You should've told me, as I could've gotten discounted tickets from my work.

Great day, indeed!

More like the beginning of a great vacation!

We are leaving here saturday night and will be there all week. Got a package deal through AAA. Hotel tickets meals transportation For under 1200. I also have a close friend that lives in Torance and he got us tickets to magic mountain for 16 each. I thank you for the offer though. A great start indeed.

"looks like you need more cigars why don,t you order some"

Me thinks you should be thinking of doing something very special for that lady, or you are a cad.

Have a great time in Disneyland, any time you are on a vacation like that is a good time for sure!

I am having a great day…

The temperature is 35 degrees with periods of showers along with 35-40 mph sustained winds with gusts up to 55-60. Yesterday it was warm 71 degrees and no ^%$^**% wind.
:evil: