A Short, General Year End Review Of Forum Policies. . . .

Joined Sep 2003
9K Posts | 0+
Puerto Rico/NYC
Some people like chocolate.

Some people like vanilla.

Some people like strawberry.

Some people like banana low fat.

And some like more than one, or even all.

The inference should be clear. There are many "ball games" being played on the internet, and hence, many stadiums. One may choose to visit one stadium, two, a few, or many. Wherever one may choose to be an observer or participant in the game, they are bound by the rules of the game being played, and also the rules of the stadium.

Here at AmBack Stadium, we also have rules, and we expect that when conflicts arise, staff members will be taken seriously. Testing the waters, even for beloved friends, is not advised.

The final word is this. We, the staff of AmBack, in accordance with the policies outlined by the CEO and top executives, will do one of two things:

(A) we will either oversee a forum(s) where members willing CHOOSE to observe the rules of the game and stadium;

or

(B) we will FORGE these forums into shape.

Everyone have a wonderful, fun, safe and healthy holiday. Remember, TRUE freedom is not anarchy, but comes with rules and responsibilities.

I MEANT what I said about being taken seriously, even by beloved friends.

If other staff members have to step in and stem the tide of humorous disregard and disrespect for forum rules and comportment, I can guarantee ALL OF YOU, they will not be as soft as I am when I send you guys PM's.

Furthermore, if anyone here thinks I'm really all that soft, you should think again. I can take care of business that needs taking care of.

People around here are beginning to test the waters. You can swim here in our pool, according to AmBack rules, or you will be transported out of here and find another pool to swim in. Cut the crap or face possible banning. You folks know who you are, and Vince, although I deleted your reply to this thread, you're not one of them. I just didn't want that kind of stuff in this thread.

Well, it's all on the first page here, pretty much. The two locked threads give some obvious evidence, but there's other stuff contained within certain posts on other threads, all on the first page here. Some people are beginning to behave like Tweety Bird baiting Sylvester around here. My name ain't Sylvester, and if I'm the soft guy around here, I'd advise people to fall in line or leave. Too bad if they don't like my saying that.

It's not hard to follow the very simple rules that AmBack has laid down for us all. As The Moderator Most Likely To Be Reprimanded, I can say that both from experience here, and life experience. Once certain things have been spelled out to you several times, if you can't follow the rules, it means the chemistry isn't right, not necessarily that there's something wrong with the rules.

If anyone doesn't like the stadium, then leave the game and go find another. There are literally millions of web sites to go and say anything you want, if that's where folks are coming from around here. If one stays and continues to flaunt the rules, and act like giggling six year olds, the stadium is going to have an increasing number of empty seats.

Sorry I just got caught up in the moment ! it will not happen again,