Ahhh....Home at last.... Found the Cigar Forum

Joined Oct 2004
167 Posts | 0+
Tacoma, WA
To start with my favorite cigars are Hoyo-de-Monterrey Double Corona's with maduro wrapper. I get my cigars from holt cigars in Florida.

Welcome abroad!!! OOPS, I mean welcome aboard. And if you see a broad, send her into my private office, but make sure she brings two Diana Silvius Churchills. Haven't had my favorite cigar in quite a while. Glad to see another cigar smoker around here. Good cigar you got there, too.

Bloof, I didn't know those were your favorites! I'm in Chicago you know...How are those compared to other fuentes?? I've never had a silvius

Yes, I met Diana Silvius' daughter in the summer of '02 I believe, during a tasting and rolling exhibition at De La Concha, my favorite cigar shop. It was a re-release of the cigar. I tried a Churchill, and without a touch of phoniness, I pronounced it my new favorite cigar by the time my conversation with her daughter was over. Her daughter Linda, a beautiful blonde woman and very personable, had a nice conversation with me about the cigar business in general. I learned a few things and walked out with a few fine cigars.

Haven't had any in a while, as they are pricey, and I haven't been able to purchase cigars for some time, but I hope to get my hands on some more in the future.

Speaking of purchasing cigars, I'm on phatash.com's weekly e-mail specials' list due to many prior purchases, although I by no means buy exclusively from them. They are having a great deal on another favorite of mine, The Hemingway Classic ten packs, which I just can't pass up. Also listed in their specials this week are a fantastic price on the Savinelli Nicaraguan Reserve, another deal I can't pass up.

Guess I'll be buying a few cigars within the next couple of days.

:D

Oops, you did ask how they are. Well, they are to my taste, which means they are sweet, no harshness, no pungent, spicy flavors, well balanced, medium bodied, and without a thunderous kick.

You DID know I'm a Girly Man Cigar smoker, didn't you? I may like my bourbon strong, my coffee strong, and my hot sauce fierce, but when it comes to cigars, hold the spice, hold the kick, give me medium bodied and generally sweet. Wait'll you see the review I post of the huge Cuban Parejo with rosado wrapper that I waited almost three years to smoke, that still kicked my ass. :D