Almost Done!

Joined Nov 2006
14 Posts | 0+
NM
Hey guys, or the ones that know me anyways. You know the usual mooks who lurk around here. My last day is friday finally, i have past all my tests and looks like i will still have a job lol. I still cant access the room and dont know wha else to do to solve that problem. I had to go to tulsa, OK last weekend to say goodbye to my grandfather and im glad i did, he isnt supposed to make it past tomorrow or friday. It was hard to see him in tha condition but was by far worth it being able to talk to him one last time. Sorry to take you all in my personal life but most of you know about a lot of things that has happened to me lately so this is another addition to my wonderful collection. Anyhow, i hope all of you well as I will be driving 5 hours friday on my birthday to pick up my mom and then another 8 hours to tulsa. I will keep in touch, take it easy folks.

WOW...
Sorry to hear about yur Grandfather, Jace. Man, you are getting hammered this year, Keep your Head up it will improve!
Happy Birthday for Friday! From one Pisces to another! (I have a big day this coming Tuesday) Look, use the event to turn the corner. You are young, I wish I knew then, what I...well you catch my drift!
Let me know if you need any moral support, or smokes!

Rob

Jace! Its good to hear from you! Sorry to hear about your Grandfather. I will keep him in my prayers and you as well brother. PM me if I can help you in anyway.

steve

hey guys, its good to hear from you. One test to go!! finally i will be done at noon tomorrow. THen im driving to NM, and then saturday leaving for oklhaoma. He passed this morning around 430, so there is a rosary sunday, funeral monday. I appreciate the kind words and will check in when i can. Take care. O ya, its not bad luck i dont think, its just life with ups and downs, but just a lot of downs lately ;) talk to u all soon.