Aloha from Hawaii

Joined Feb 2013
5 Posts | 0+
Honolulu
Aloha. Thought I'd say Hi. Im Alan and I live in Honolulu. Originally from The Big Island of Hawaii. Been smoking for a few months now but pretty much dove in head first. I have tryed allot of good cigars and a few bad ones as well. lol
Not sure what else to say but Aloha!
Alan

Hi Alan!

Welcome to the forum!! But beware!!! Cigar smoking is a steep, slippery slope! What have you found to be your cigar preference?

DL

Greeting's and welcome.
I can say great bunch of folk's here, very helpful when asked

Hi Alan!

Welcome to the forum!! But beware!!! Cigar smoking is a steep, slippery slope! What have you found to be your cigar preference?

DL
Haha. I slipped right away. Just enjoying the ride down now.

Im finding I like Med-full and Full bodied Smokes. Bought a bunch of samplers at first and found allot i liked and some didnt make it past the first third and they were snuffed. I think my favorite is probably Padron 7000 naturaul but everything ive tryed from Padron i love. I like LFD especially the double ligero Chissel. Have some undercrown Toros that like and the little papas fritas from Liga privada. My father, don peppin and also love the Flor de las antillas. Just got a rocky patel sampler and a couple arturu fuentes to try. Actually just smoke the Heming way short story and realiksed there was a crack under the band. I could go on and on. haha

Any recomendations? theres allot out there!!

Aloha!

Welcome to the forum! My current roommate is form Hawaii! He's certainly teaching me a lot about the islands as well as Hawaiian culture!

Welcome to the fam :) there its allot of cool people in here