Already out of room

Joined Apr 2006
23 Posts | 0+
When I first join a few weeks ago I noticed some one had asked for advise about buying there first humi. (Had I not already had one I would have done the same.) One of the things I remember the most was people telling him to get the biggest one he could.

LOL

That advise is so hitting home, I have been trying "this one and that one" buying a couple here, a deal of the day there. couple extra favorites etc. I am so running out of room. I think I need a bigger box!

I feel your pain. I started smoking cigars a couple of months ago, and went ahead (after lurking here a bit) and bought a 300-count humidor. "Ha!" thought I, "That'll be plenty!" Well... after filling up my third humidor (the second two each hold under 100), I finally decided to let things rest a bit, and stop buying smokes!

I gotta tell ya, though, all the deals around make me twitchy, and I know I'll break down here soon and buy more sticks than I can store.

Still holding firm at four desk tops here, total capacity, about 200 Churchills, usually about half to two-thirds full.

". . . holding firm at four desk tops." Yeah, I'm a frugal guy.

:cryinlaugh: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :pumpkin: :pumpkin: :cryinlaugh: :cryinlaugh: :cryinlaugh: :sm_angel: :pumpkin:

I have 2 tupperdors as overflow reserves, just in case that happens again. But you know, you could always just smoke more to make space. :shock: 8) :D

Lord knows I'm trying to smoke enough to keep up with my purchases. The sticks you sent, Doc-T, in the Fun and Games thread are currently residing in the big humidor, I'm waiting for a special occasion (like, hmm, "outta room!") to smoke em.

Husher said:
When I first join a few weeks ago I noticed some one had asked for advise about buying there first humi. (Had I not already had one I would have done the same.) One of the things I remember the most was people telling him to get the biggest one he could.

LOL

That advise is so hitting home, I have been trying "this one and that one" buying a couple here, a deal of the day there. couple extra favorites etc. I am so running out of room. I think I need a bigger box!

I'm not going to touch this :shame:

Stickman said:
Husher said:

LOL

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Motion123 said:
Stickman said:
Husher said:

LOL

You got that right brother!

:lol: :lol: :lol: