Another lesson learned ...

Joined Mar 2005
1K Posts | 0+
Alabama
Got a new torch lighter this week, a Xikar Executive. Very nice lighter with the "trigger" on the side.

My lesson learned? I was lighting my morning cigar before getting into my truck for the ride to work and ...

Make sure the lighter is turned right end up before pressing the side bar.

my Colibri has a mind of its own...when I need it, it doesn't work, but then when I'm not smoking or doing anything that requires flame, it works just fine. :?

Time for an Extend, perhaps?

I see you guys talking about something called Extenzz. Is that the herbal stuff Ron Jeremy is selling?

Bloof, will you EVER run out of funny things to say? I think I can speak for everyone here when I say, you never cease to amaze me......

:eek:mg: :eek:mg: :eek:mg:

I JUST LOOKED AT YOUR AVATAR!!!!!

Hummuna, hummuna, hummuna, hummuna, hummuna, hummuna, hummuna, hummuna, hummuna, hummuna, hummuna, hummuna, hummuna, hummuna, hummuna, hummuna, hummuna, hummuna, hummuna, hummuna, hummuna, . . .

You have the ABSOLUTELY HOTTEST woman in the universe staring me in the face. Forget about Extenzz, I'm out to the wall on the other side of the den.

:biggun:

well I can top that one. I was in a smokeshop 5 years ago and there was a guy trying desperately to get his torch to work. He was shaking it and then hitting the button. If any of you have owned a torch we have all been there and I felt bad for this poor guy. Finally he decided to check to see if there is any gas in it. Now I must admit I used to do this also but am now much more careful.

He put the lighter up to his ear to listen if there was any gas coming out and boom the button hit and he torched his ear :shock:

moral of the story, hit the button first and make sure there is no flame. Then hold it up to your ear.