Another one of my problems

Joined Mar 2006
696 Posts | 0+
Central Jersey
I'm having a rough day here. I want to host a contest for a premium cigar lot but I can't come up with something good. I thought about asking how many of my girlfriends' hairs I counted on my bathroom floor, but then I then realized I needed help. I decided I would give two premium assortments, one to the one who has the best idea for a contest and one for who wins it.

Let the games begin.

First ideas for a contest.

This one is completly objective. The one I like best will win and become my contest.

One suggestion per day.

I'll tell you now that I've been working 12 hour days and I'm in a weird place so nothing is too out there.

Let the ideas flow!!!!

I promice if you win you won't be dissipointed.

No offence, but I want something a bit tougher....even though Ilike that one.

What can I say, I'm as much of a dork as you =)

How about guessing the first premium hand-rolled cigar you ever smoked?

Or maybe just which brand it was?

How about we guess how many times you really went to the race track before Wednesday night?

How about this; if you had a son, what would you name it??

I think I have a good one

have people guess how you aquired the avatar you have for these forums (the eggs and bacon in the plate) or who made it

Stick

Stickman said:
have people guess how you aquired the avatar you have for these forums (the eggs and bacon in the plate) or who made it

I like that Nick, I'll get your package out on Monday.

The contest is to tell me where the image I use for my avatar came from.

I've mentioned it on the forum before so if you have the time/skill to sort through a few hundred threads be my guest!!!

For those who want to play fair I will give one clue a day.

Clue 1: It's probably my favorite TV show that's no longer on the air.

Motion123 said:
Stickman said:

I like that Nick, I'll get your package out on Monday.

The contest is to tell me where the image I use for my avatar came from.

I've mentioned it on the forum before so if you have the time/skill to sort through a few hundred threads be my guest!!!

For those who want to play fair I will give one clue a day.

Clue 1: It's probably my favorite TV show that's no longer on the air.

ummmm...just so you dont have to waste any money on two shipping charges :twisted:

it comes from the show )*^)&*%(&% 8) ........I cant tell ya cause I would be not playing fair :lol:

which is running on adelphia cable....I forget which channel

Stick

Wow, I feel so unsatisfied :?

Guess I should have made a rule forbiding the one who came up witht he challange to win it :dunno:

I'll get your sticks out tomorrow.

***Alright then looks like Stick steped down so one will go out to Stick and one to DevilDog. Both will go out tomorrow. Enjoy guys***

Yup. Stick had the answer but decided to edit it out and let you have a shot. You both will get a prize pack.

White Owls, Phillies, or Garcia Vegas?

The only post I saw by him was the edited one, I guess.

You gave too much away when you said it was from your favorite show. I just did a search for "favorite" and your name.

BAM! There it was.

White Owls........grape.

Just got Motion's contest pkg today......

DAMN!!!!

I hope one day to return the generosity!

Thanks, Adam!!

p.s. What's the plain banded, '05 RASS?

Got my winnings today also.....the picture speaks for itself

MAN OVERBOARD!!!!.....THE X IS AN 02 :p

Attachments

• omg.JPG
    omg.JPG
    66.3 KB · Views: 277