Anybody smoke with there significant other?

Joined Feb 2006
2K Posts | 3+
Kelvin's House
I got my wife to try a Cusano 18 maduro, but she did not like it much. She has told me that she will try a pipe as well. Anybody else get to smoke with there significant other? Any funny stories?

My wife has tried to smoke a few times, but the most memorable and last time she did was on our honeymoon.
We were in the Caymans and i was smoking a Cohiba (dont remember what kind) and she had been taking a few puffs off of it. We were sitting on the edge of the hot tub and she took a puff and the ash fell on her leg making her inhale all the smoke! She turned red and could not breathe. All the drinks around us were alcoholic so she ran to the pool to get some water...she forgot it was a salt water pool! Needless to say that was the last time she has ever smoked with me...which might not be such a bad thing......

Chris, why would you encourage this??

My God - it is like teaching your wife to golf! We need to talk my young Padawan.

Teaching your wife to smoke is giving her half of your stash. :?

DL

I don't mean to change the subject, but I've often thought if I should die, what would happen to my cigars. I thought if Cheryl was to remarry, then her new husband would end up with my stash. I can't bear the thought of that so I told her that in the event that I should pass from this world, she should split my sticks amoungst you mooks. She has addresses.

I am of sound mind and body as I type this, so you can print it out and get it notarized or whatever.

Now back to the subject at hand. I think a woman smoking a cigar is sexy as hell. Cheryl won't have any part of it. I've even tried to get her to take a little Copenhagen every now and then. So I shall continue to smoke alone. For the reason stated above, it is for the better.

Oh, by the way, I plan on being here for a very, very long time.

DL

Damn DL, I feel so honored! But there may be some MOOKs here that might have some "accident" staged to get at your sticks! I also love that you dont seem to care that she will remarry, only that her new husband may smoke your cigars...that is a true BOTL. :D

Dustinl said:

DL

You guys go about this all wrong. it could be doubling your stash.

Sorry honey we are out of that but don't worry I will order more.

Sorry honey we are out of that but don't worry I will order more.[/quote]

I have not thought of it that way...
I could get used to not having to ask permision to go the B&M to smoke!

Barcochris said:
Dustinl said:

DL

I am calling Corinna right after I post this.

Kelvin said:
Barcochris said:

I am calling Corinna right after I post this.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am disconnecting the phone

Early February, my wife quit smoking cigarettes. I had been trying to get her to smoke cigars, with no success. After she quit she asked "you're gonna quit smoking cigars now, right?" "Um....no." I'm sure she was joking right...right??? Uh oh. :shock:

first reaction to the tittle of this thread.

:rotflmao: :cryinlaugh:

that'll be the day...

kinda wish she would though... :ehsmile:

My wife likes to smoke with me. She usally smokes once a month with me. But some times she is disapointed that I didn't wait for her when I have the day off. She does say she would like to try a certin stick and it seems to be my job to buy it for her. Thats great and all becasue i can order some for me but she could help pay. Sometimes I want to smoke with her becasue it gives us a chance to hang out together.

Yes, my wife enjoys cigars with me. She likes Sancho Panza Matadors. She has no problem with my cigars, thank goodness! :lol:

My wife will take a few puffs of my cigar just to try it. It's usually when I offer it. My mom has started some flavored ones so I hope it rubs off on my wife.