Anyone Else Drink Tea?

My fiance accustomed me to this habit of drinking tea because she is from Eastern Europe and drinking tea with all ur meals is like a MUST. I luv it way better than coffee.

I've been trying to get into loose-leaf teas. Last one I had was Russian Caravan and it was very interesting.
I love the smokey flavor of the russian carivan it reminds me of a good Islay scotch & pairs well with a Fuente 858 natural,,, Black, green or white tea is a great switch from Coffee, I like them both & Iced tea & coffee in the summer, I dont use cream or sugar in them hot or cold, but a twist of lemon, lime or orange is great in the tea, the shop I get my coffee from has a Large selection of loose tea, & when its time to fire up the pipe with an english blend A cup of tea is just what the doctor ordered. Enjoy, Vince

Not a serious tea drinker, but I am always in the mood for a cup of nice green tea - it picks me up instantly and it has a lot of health benefits.

I use to drink tea for slimming but it was not useful so I stopped drinking green tea,but it is good for skin as it contain anti oxidant which is good for skin.

Hi everyone - first post here!

I just wanted to jump in the conversation as I am a self-proclaimed Tea Snob. (who doesn't love self proclaimed experts?)

A great website to wet your tea appetite is www.uptontea.com
Everything is available in sample size, great catalog, and just a great company.
*I have no affiliation with this company other than being a happy customer*

Fine and rare teas are a great luxury that is incredibly affordable, delicious, and healthy.

Enjoying the forums and looking forward to making many new friends here.

I enjoy tea. Mostly drinking green tea. Recommend it to you. Especially green tea with sou-sep.