anyone else get theres

Joined Dec 2005
74 Posts | 0+
leonard.mi
hi . found a little white box in my mailbox yesterday.i got a carlos torano toro in it i was very surprized. i forgot all about it.ive read people saying they sent off a im and weeks or months later found a surprize..well i got mine woooo hoooo

still nothin here. ive given up on that and some other one i signed up for. if they get here they get here. if they dont, they dont

I too got my Torano package on Saturday. I had completely forgot about this freebie, so it was that much nicer when it arrived.

I've more or less given up on ever seeing mine. I had completely forgot about it. Maybe this means they're starting to ship again.

Still nothing here. Also waiting on a Monte that I think I put in for about 6-8 weeks ago.

Nada!

I sent in that request for my "free cigar" months ago! Man, they sure work slow! :cry:

when you send in the request for your fee cigar they proscess it then go out to the field and drop in a seed or two...

Got mine today!
Casa Torano Toro, Ecuadorian Connecticut wrapper, Nicaraguan Binder, and filler from Honduras, Nicaragua, and a blend of Central and South American tobacco (what does THAT mean, they don't know where all the tobacco came from?? what the?? :) )
6.25" x 50 ring
Looks pretty good!

:thumbsup: