Anyone Have any Information????

Joined Jun 2006
502 Posts | 0+
Chester, NJ
I recently came upon these and figured I'd throw them out to the masses and see what kind of info I get back. Both boxes are Dominican, and I can't seem to find anything about either of them

Here's the first Stick. Palmarajo Petit Corona.

Attachments

• AmBack 002_2.jpg
    AmBack 002_2.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 412
  • AmBack 003_2.jpg
    AmBack 003_2.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 412
  • AmBack 010_2.jpg
    AmBack 010_2.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 412
  • AmBack 001_2.jpg
    AmBack 001_2.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 412
some more of the same

Attachments

• AmBack 013_2.jpg
    AmBack 013_2.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 411
  • AmBack 014_2.jpg
    AmBack 014_2.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 411
These are labeled Astro Cigar, Toro size?

Attachments

• AmBack 008_3.jpg
    AmBack 008_3.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 408
  • AmBack 004_3.jpg
    AmBack 004_3.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 408
  • AmBack 018_3.jpg
    AmBack 018_3.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 408
I'm thinking that they may be home market Dominicans.
Keep in mind that the largest percentage of cigars made in the DR are made for export, think of high fences, barbed wire, small bunkerlike warehouses, guards with guns, dogs, etc...
When I was in the DR back in June, the 2 places I went to had garbage for the tourist trade... oh and La Aurora Preferidios for $45 apiece......
They have to have SOMETHING for the gringos to buy.... :wink:

rmrdaddy said:
oh and La Aurora Preferidios for $45 apiece......
They have to have SOMETHING for the gringos to buy.... :wink:

Before I went back in July, I consulted the experts here at amback, and took the advise and brought my own sticks, but my grandparents on the other hand im sure aren't that internet savvy and decided to bring me some gifts. Taking my advise they recently vacationed there. Besides, my girlfriend and her friends like the Astro's because they're really mild, so i'm not complaining. That means that I get to smoke in the livingroom instead of porch.

The cigar in that first picture looks pretty tastey. How do they smoke? How long have you had them?

Are you willing to share?????????????

Sharing is caring

Of course I'd be willing to share. PM me your address and I'll shoot a couple over. They're not bad, medium bordering on mild, but they've been on a plane from the dominican and then at my grandparents for 2 weeks. I got them about a week ago, and they're getting happy in my humi. I think I tried one too soon because it didn't burn that well, but not a bad cigar overall. I think that once they have some time to settle down and relax it could be a pretty good smoke.