anyone have experience making returns/exchanges to cbid?

Joined Feb 2006
816 Posts | 0+
West Hartford, CT
i got a couple mike ditka presidents and the wrapper was pretty flakey on one, and unraveling a fair bit on the other...cbid usually pretty good about taking returns and making exchanges?

I have had a few problems with purchases from them. Every time they either replaced the product or refunded my purchase including shipping. They are A+ in my book.

I have never bought anything from there -
but have meet with one of the guys that runs the place.
Very nice, warm & really seemed to enjoy the cigar world.
I am certain they will do everything to make things right.
There is nothing to gain by having un-happy people.

They are very good, just call customer service. I had a package of cigars lost, they sent out replacments that same day, no problems.

I buy from them fairly often and have had one similar problem. Sent them an email and got prompt replies. They sent a replacement for the damaged cigars the next day. All other orders have been great.

well i emailed them yesterday- no response,
emailed them this morning- no response
and emailed them tonight so we'll see, i guess ill have to call tomorow...im concerned b/c returns have to be made within 10 days, and i received them on monday and with the long weekend and being out of town...

Give them a call. I have had no problems with them on the phone. Email is another story...I have yet to get an email response from them. I wouldn't worry, I think they will make it right with you.