Anyone tried the Genghis Khan Churchill by Gurka??

Joined Jun 2005
52 Posts | 0+
Warren, OH
I was gifted a box of Genghis Khan Churchills in a beautiful domed box. I have never tried these before.... can anyone give me a review or your opinions on this particular smoke?

I am thinking of putting this box in the bottom of my humidor and letting them rest, since I know the strength of some of the others in the Gurka line.

Any information would help me out greatly.

Scott

I've smoked a toro, and thought it was a really great smoke. A little peppery on the start, semi-sweet and creamy to the nub.

Not as "full-bodied" that I thought it would be though. More Medium to full bodied. Or maybe it was just me.

I've had several of the Genghis Khan Toros and found them to be great smokes. I was a bit unsure of their strength at first but found them to be on the medium to full bodied range. The construction was excellent with a very smooth draw, not too hard, not too easy. Burn was very even, even in my truck with the window down. Great volumn of smoke. I'm not very good with flavor description but I noticed a nutty, somewhat chocolate flavor with some woody or leathery tastes as well. But it has been a while since I had one ... better smoke one tonight to refresh my memory.

I've had a few of the Genghis Khan Churchills and loved them. I bought a full box and have only had 4 out of it so far. While the box looks great it takes up way too much space so I moved them into other homes and my niece now has a way cool Pirate Chest to bury treasure in. I'm way too new to give the wonderful flowery reviews that I read so let's just leave it at "I know what I like and I like these".