Anyone used the new Zippo Blu lighter?

Joined Oct 2006
78 Posts | 0+
California
I have seen it advertised and I was looking at it at Big Smoke and it was really nice looking. Has anyone used this lighter? What is your thoughts on it?

Hello Bosin mate , the Blu is a Flint fired butane lighter, one of the best lighters I have ever had, I didnt like the cost of 50 bucks, I like the blazer insert for my zippo case a lot better, but the blu holds more gas than the insert, Enjoy, Vince ( retired Stu burner, USS Hermatage, USS Holisdayburg)

Hey vince. Thanks for the reply. I will have to get one now. I am actually a Personnelman. I just couldn't find a picture of that patch so I just used that one. 8)

wonderful, I didnt think a Bosin could use a computer hahahaha , Enjoy, Vince

Dont let Vince fool you...he has served on several Spanish Armada Battlcruisers...in fact hes 4, 823 years old...and attributes all of it to coffee, cigars, steak on the grill, and a good scotch. 8) :D 8)

Hatchetman said:
Dont let Vince fool you...he has served on several Spanish Armada Battlcruisers...in fact hes 4, 823 years old...and attributes all of it to coffee, cigars, steak on the grill, and a good scotch. 8) :D 8)
HEY Im not that old, yea I did serve on the Main, but not on the Constitution ! hahahaha
I do credit my long life to red meat, cigars & coffee & scotch, along with a wife who putsd up with all my BS & cigars as long as I dont smoke in the house, thats why I have the Qtr.Deck, my smoking room, , I did get a little time in there last evening, listened to a little Jazz on the CD player, smoked a fine old contraband #2 , sipped a little Decafe espresso & finished the last of the laugavulin
we had an ice storm blow through & i am getting ready to head to the cigar shop, the wife has been outside cleaning off the car & drive way, Bless her little heart, so all I need to do is get in the car fire up an h Upman Cabnet corona & drive my formerly fat @$$ to the shop for more coffee, scotch & cigars, dammmmmm & I get paid to do this , , what a WONDERFUL country, , I collect my pention from the Navy, get paid at the shop, smoke, drink & get to Bull$hit with the customers & sales people, , dammmmmm why did I waite so long to get a job like this , I should have retired long ago, , Youth is wasted on the young, , Now that I am a Grandfather & have a touch of arthritus , I have triouble getting up & down the seats in the statium, gott to get there early to get a low level seat to watch the grandson play scoccer, & when the other one is playiong Piano I need to get an isle seat to let my tired old legs stick out in the asile, , BUT there is nothing better in the world than that, seeing the boys become young men, & seeing my pain in the ass daughter graduate Magna Cum Laud with High honors was a real treat, , the first degree cost me a fair amount but this one was all on her , , sdo I guess I did my job raising my family & providing a "stable " home hahahahaha , yea she is just as wacked out as her father hahahaha
well its off to the shop, I need to fill my body with cafine, nicotene & alchyhall , & sober up before I come back home hahaha , Enjoy, Vince

dammmm it was a tuff night at the shop & I got a realllllllly nice doe with the car on the way home, dammmmmmm, good thing I was driving the wifes car ! hahahaha , about all I was able to salvage from this fat old doe was one back strap, , Next time, No brakes just hit the gas & mow the SOB down ! , more fur on the catalic converter than on the bumper, & dammmm it STINKS when it burns ! , who wants some ground meat?

really vince? wow. you ok? That sucks. Hows the wife? Is she pissed? So you own a shop? Where at? I travel a lot and when I am near your shop I will have to visit.

emeisner said:
really vince? wow. you ok? That sucks. Hows the wife? Is she pissed? So you own a shop? Where at? I travel a lot and when I am near your shop I will have to visit.

the wife is ALWAYS pissed, its a 24/7 routeen here , 37 years with her, a 35 year old daughter , & 2 grandsons , the shop is in Monaca Pa , about 20 miles NW of Pittsburgh , 724-774-5166
Enjoy, Vince