Apology For Colostomy Post !!

Joined May 2005
70 Posts | 0+
Oakland , California
To whom it may concern, Being new here I posted some comments about a colostomy procedure, without regards or considerarion for the younger crowd that comes here and posts and reads other posts.

I want to assure that i in no way entended to imbarrace or shock or cause anyone any bad feelings. If i did so, please forgive me and rest assure that it will never happen again, as suggested i will put a rating on any attachment i send that would be considered questionable. I have neices and nephews (saddly no children myself) and their are things that i would not want them to read.
Again if i offended anyone I most humbly apologize and ask your forgiveness, my ententions were to be humourous and not offensive.

Deacon,

1) Don't go overboard! My contact with you was to let you no not that jokes are not allowed, but that they must be labeled as such and must have a required rating placed upon them. I have now placed an "Announcement" posting at the top of the Cigar Forum outlining proper procedure for posting of jokes/humorous threads.

2) It is un-necessary for you to post your avatar as an attachement at the bottom of each posting you make. This is a waste of bandwidth and server space to store the attachement on EACH posting. (normally these would be discussed via PM or E-Mail but you decided to bring the discussion to the open forum)