Cigar Trade Apology owed to all in box pass

Joined Aug 2007
2K Posts | 28+
Somewhere down in Texas
I want to extend an apology to all invoved in the box pass. I have sent the box to Nick as regular ground delivery rather than 2nd day air. It was completely unintentional. I can say that until I am blue in the face and it may not matter to anyone but it was in fact unintentional.

I appreciate Nick for keeping this between me and him. I got to thinking, I owe each one in the pass an apology because of my mistake, not only Nick so I have decided to bring it to everyone's attention. For those who have traded with or received PIF's from me, please don't lose confidence in me. For those whom I have yet to trade with, please have full faith that my end of the trade will always go through.

I will make this up to Nick even though I know he will say it's unnessecary. If anyones feels that it is unfair that they sent their's air and I sent my ground, I will happily make up the difference to you. Just PM me your request and I will make good.

I am not on this forum to aquire free cigars from people, or to look for an opportunity to get over on someone. At anytime nobody has implied so, I'm just stating the facts. I am here to make friends and to share my passion for this lifestyle and hobby. I feel as if I have developed good solid friendships that extend beyond this forum. For that, I thank you. I do enjoy trading and PIFing. That just makes this so much more fun. Again, I don't want anyone to lose confidence in me.

I know that an explaination was not reguired of me, but I do owe it to each one of you, especially Nick.

Thank you!

DL

Dustin - please don't beat yourself up about it. You have always been a standup guy in my book. It was an honest mistake - I don't think anyone here thinks any differently.

Except Craig... and no one really cares what he thinks. :wink:

Classy as always DL! No one who knows you would ever think differently!

Dustinl said:
I am here to make friends and to share my passion for this lifestyle and hobby. I feel as if I have developed good solid friendships that extend beyond this forum. For that, I thank you. I do enjoy trading and PIFing. That just makes this so much more fun.

Dustinl said:
Just PM me your request and I will make good.

I think you've made friends including me. If you require me to request something I will. My request is for you not to worry about it and keep having fun. I made some mistakes in this pass as well. We had alot of new people involved including you and me. There is a learning curve involved. I can wait an extra day for the box. I'm sure if you asked anyone in that pass...they wouldn't mind as well. The reason I come here is because pretty much everyone here is good people, including you. :)

Not something to worry about Dustin. Not like the box isn't going to get there. Now go smoke your favorite stick and relax! :mrgreen:

I would not worry about it. A couple days is not going to hurt anybody. I did not send it 2nd day either I just use priority. Life is to short to worry about the small stuff.

Now if the box had got lost and you forgot to insure it that might have been a problem.

Now send me my lottery winnings and lets call this one done!!

ncosino said:
I think you've made friends including me. If you require me to request something I will. My request is for you not to worry about it and keep having fun. I made some mistakes in this pass as well. We had alot of new people involved including you and me. There is a learning curve involved. I can wait an extra day for the box. I'm sure if you asked anyone in that pass...they wouldn't mind as well. The reason I come here is because pretty much everyone here is good people, including you. :)

Fellas, i really appreciate you understanding. The closeness on this forum really amazes me. Nick, you are right, we are pretty new to this compared to some of these guys and I promise next time will be smoother. We will get this behind us and look forward to things to come. Again Nick, thanks for understanding, Bro.

DL

Travismaine said:
I would not worry about it. A couple days is not going to hurt anybody. I did not send it 2nd day either I just use priority. Life is to short to worry about the small stuff.

Now if the box had got lost and you forgot to insure it that might have been a problem.

Now send me my lottery winnings and lets call this one done!!

What he said :). No big deal man accidents happen. A few extra days wont harm anything.

From what I've see from my short time on this form is that everyone on here are stand up honest people. Very cool man, I look forward to plenty of future PIFs, trades, ad box passes.

It's great to know that there are stand up guys out there. And most of them smoke cigars! I wouldn't care if you used the Pony Express, I'll always trade and PIF with you, Dustin. Really top notch of you to apologize for something as minor as this. People will vote for someone who lied about dodging Sniper Fire in Bosnia, but great people like you apologize for this. Sterling, Dustin :thumbsup:

OH MAN I AM MAD AS HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL

Man don't sweat the small stuff. We all know that you are stand up and it was a total mistake.