Arturo Fuente Maduro Canones

Yes. I'd venture to say just about anything with the Fuente name on it is anywhere from good to excellent, although the Opus X and today's Ashton VSG may be overpriced or overrated.

There 8''1/2 52 ring. I am think it is going to be more then a ten min smoke.

Just so/so in my book. The regular line fuente stuff has not blown me away for some time now.

Many years ago it was my go to evey day smoke , a box of 10 was 27 bucks a box RETAIL , dammmmmm I hate when I have to buy retail , even now the wholesale on a box of 20 is more than twice that dammmm near 4 times it , but I digress , the 8.5 X 52 "A" is a great smoke IMHO , nothing earth shattering but a fine every day smoke when you have a little more than 10 minutes hahahaha, I find when I have a few hours on my hands & a cup of rich black coffee & a snifter with a weeee dram of single malt , the time just flys by with a Canonoe.
My wife & I go to a small Bed & breakfast a few times a year in Findly Lake NY it is a little over 2 .5 hours from our home to the parking lot there (with a potty break in Erie Pa ) & I light up in my drive way & I have a Butt when we pull in to the parking lot In Findly Lake. a great time gage & a wonderfull long distance drive smoke . Enjoy, Vince

Yes, they are very good, and you won't need another cigar for at least 2 hours! These things last a LONGGGGG TIME!!!!!!!