Attention all Florida cigar smokers...and other freaks!!

Joined May 2004
690 Posts | 0+
Columbia, SC
A true oddity will be in your state on October 27th and 28th...ME!!! :lol: I'll be in St. Augustine those days and I'm meeting up with Dpuck and his wife. I'd love to meet others of you. If you're willing to make the drive, come on over to lovely St. Augustine and we'll have a mini-Sit Down smoke!

You can email me for other info at [email protected].

Let the games begin!!!
:D :hypercolor: :wine:

I loved St. Augustine.

Plan on going back.

The light house is supposed to be the most haunted light house in the US...look for a little girl :D

Tim, you will really enjoy visiting the DPuck's and want to return. Mr DPuck and I had a short visit a while back and had a great time. Be carefull he doesn't try to sell you some Lemons. You and He should get along great.. Enjoy

Where are all the Florida people???? :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

Well you better find em TT..I'm planning to be in Ft.. Lauderdale for a week in jan or feb...and plan on partyin with em :D

I'm a Florida Freak, and I'm not too terribly far from Ft. Lauderdale. Let me know when you're there, Ravyn, and we'll try to hook up for a smoke somewheres.

Alex...PM me what days you'll be there and when you might be available to hook up and smoke.

Wolfdaddy said:
I'm a Florida Freak, and I'm not too terribly far from Ft. Lauderdale. Let me know when you're there, Ravyn, and we'll try to hook up for a smoke somewheres.

10-4 Wd

My brother in Law lives in Ft. L

I'll let you know when we get it set up.

Mac, got it. I'll let you know what's going on. I'm leaving for SC on Friday, but other than that I'm not sure what's happening yet.