ATTENTION:

Joined Feb 2006
2K Posts | 3+
Kelvin's House
As of September first, I will be taking sign-ups for the fall box pass. The reason I am saying this now is for some of the new memebers of the board to get involved in the Pif, trade and Fun and games threads. Positive feedback will be a must. This will not be a top shelf only pass but a good quality cigar pass. I would like to thank Dean for hosting such a great pass on the last one and I hope that this will be as successful as the last one. Please Pm me with any questions or concerns.

Chris

I'd love to get in on it, however, by the time this one starts I'll be knee deep in camel poo.

DD when do you leave? Want to make sure we send you off in style.

The dates aren't set yet. I couldn't you an exact date anyway. OPSEC, know what I mean?

Either the end of Aug or first part of Sept, I believe.

Send your sticks now boys. Bomb him before he goes over to bomb the bad guys.

Devil Dog,

PM me your addy.

By the way someone let me know how many cigars and who do I sent them to so I can insure my spot on this box pass!!!

lol

Guys I am glad that you are excited but maybe I misstated, it is not really send this many cigars to this person and you are in. It is a presence on the board, it is doing trades and such. Stick around be part of the community that is here. talk answer questions and such. We would love to have everybody in on a box pass, but it is something that needs to be earned. I posted this so you guys would have time to establish your selves on the board.

Barcochris,

Sorry, brother... my post was a complete joke. I was just teasing and sounded over excited. I expected several people to step up and jokingly telling me I could feel free to send them some sticks.

Esp. Bloof!

I understood what you meant.