ATTN HIGH PSI

Joined Feb 2006
628 Posts | 0+
Rock Hill, SC
I am about to buy the Vicksburg Humi you have in THIS Thread. How much of all that were you able to put in the humidor? Will those boxes fit?

Thanks!

Chip[/url]

hey hammond-

the vicksburg really can go 3 ways as i see it...you can fit a TON of singles, as i am using it for

or you can fit probably about 4-6 boxes in the bottom and some singles in the tray

or you can fit a max of 4 boxes depending on size, with some singles on top of the boxes and in the trays

its a great humidor, good seal, lots of room, no complaints, but if your objective is to have a place to keep MAnY boxes, it may not be the one as it is not IMO a substitute for a cabinet of any sort...

fire away with any questions you may have, as far as bang for the buck goes, IMO it cant be beat especially since i primarily keep singles and between my vicksburg and my 50ct humi, i currently am pushing probably 200+ sticks with room to spare...it suits me well

Thanks for the comments. I don't need to hold a lot boxes, but I would like to be able to have room for a couple of my favs like the Rare Corojo Rothchilds.

i think you'll be very happy with it, it can certainly handle a couple boxes and plenty of singles comfortably

I had already heard such good things about this humidor. This thread was the last straw. I just got it in the mail today. It's on now! :D