Axegod and Calibus

Joined Jun 2005
3K Posts | 7+
F*ing Jersey
I can't thank you guys enough for coming out and the great cigars. I'm glad I got to smoke my first Cuban cigar with you guys - it was the freakin best! The Fuente Anejo was tremendous - I hated putting it down. I owe you guys big time.

Remember Axegod - you got to get Calibus back east - he needs to get to the city for a night of smoking - I know it will be tough for you to leave that waitress though.

Thanks again - back to reality for me.

- Kelvin :thumbsup:

Just seeing the grin on your face when I handed you the cigars is all the thanks I need buddy!
Tonight was the perfect end to a hectic week. I'm glad that place turned out to be a great idea.
I'll have to work on that waitress and teach her how to make coffee so she'll be good to go
when I hire her :wink:
I just have to remember not to order any dessert...well...at least not cake :lol:

It was great meeting you and I can't wait to do it again!
:cheers:
-Axe

Axe:

Make sure you work on teaching her to make coffee - did you ever wipe that grin off your face yet from when she bent over? LOL!

Until the next time guys!

- Kelvin

PS: Scott - if you are reading this - start working on convincing these guys to come to the east coast for a visit.

I'll start right now!

Calibus, I got this spare Raiders and Jets ticket for December 11th!

That's what I'm talking about!

- has it stopped raining yet?

Nice to see the sun in Jersey, my man. Although the sun in California was nice when you combined it with some of the female sights I saw out there...holy moly. Then there were sights of the sticks that I smoked out there with these guys.

There's nothing like getting in a little "sight-seeing" on a business trip.
I'm glad you had a good time.

You guys were the highlight - and the chick rollerskating down by the wharf! Next time I am gonna come in a few days earlier.

Looks like I'm heading to the wharf for a smoke and a view once Cowboys-Giants is over :lol:

Enjoy the views and the smokes - and congrats on the game - it was ugly but you guys deserved the win.

Both the view and smokes were great.
Calling that game ugly would be an understatement.
Let's hope the rematch in December is much better.

I am a little late getting to this but it was fun meeting you too Kelvin. That place was pretty nice except for the fact that the service was amazingly slow. Of course the cigars were good and that makes up for it. I just wish I hadn't kept dozing off and dropping my Forbidden X. :(

Next time we'll find another place - or we'll have Axe pack some food and coffee for us. It was a blast man - thanks for coming into the city - I know it wasn't just down the road for you - I appreciate it.

Take Care, man - until the next time.

- Kelvin