Baccarat

Joined Mar 2007
222 Posts | 0+
NW of Chicago
OK this is my first attempt at a review so take it easy on me ok?

I find the baccarat to be a well rounded, complex smoke. It has a mild to medium sweet, spicy flavor with notes of wood and chocolate. The aroma is woodsy and pleasant. The cap is lightly sweetened.
They tend to be a little inconsistent from time to time, but I don't know if it's from not letting them rest long enough. At only about 2.50 per stick they seem like a good bang for the buck. I prefer the larger ring sizes as they seem to be a little mellower and burn a bit cooler. This has been my go-to cigar since I began smoking cigars about a month ago.

There is nothing wrong with those cigars brother. I recieved one in a PIF about a month ago, and thorughouly enjoyed it. The sweetness is a little different, but they are still not bad at all.

I've had one of these, and wasn't really impressed. The "sweet tip" really threw me off guard and ruined the rest of the cigar. But, that's just MY opinion. Some people like the sweet tips. Just not me.

I've heard it's a good beginners cigar, and maybe that's why I like them. The best thing about them is the price tag at under $50 a box. I'd probably give it 3 smoke rings, but that's just my opinion.

i havent had one in a while but i seem to remember positive thoughts about it.

now that i have one ill have to review it.

may be a minute though. The blind taste test is beckoning.

Interesting review Matt, thanks for taking the time to do it.

It's interesting also to me to notice how my tastes have changed in only a short while. Since I've joined the forum and participated in the PIFs and F&G threads, and also ordered quite a few different samplers, what once seemed like a very good cigar, this one, now seems just ok. That's a good thing as I see it. 8)

I must agree with Doc-T on this smoke. The sweet tip really threw me and it seemed to be all i could taist. Reminded me of the first, and last, time i smoked an ACID.

Im still new to cigar smoking, but i found these to be way to light...i loved the sweet tip, i dont like flavored cigars at all. Great cigar to have a few on hand for some friends, who you know wont enjoy a full bodied cigar but would like to have something decent.