Back In the Saddle again!!

Joined Apr 2005
713 Posts | 0+
CHARLOTTE, NORTH CAROLINA!!!!
after all the months of waiting we are finally settling into the new Digs here in Charlotte. The house is great, and the money flows from my pockets like the raging rivers of Colorado!! But hey, all part of the game.

We are putting in a new patio and landscaping, so I haven't had the time to sit where I really want and enjoy a stick, bt I have smoked a few here and there.

Hoping everyone is well and enjoying there favrite sticks with those they love, Hopfully we will have a get together here before it gets too cold, but we will see what the contractors have to say about that!!

For those who have had birthdays in the past few months(DD,Tiny Tim, and many others) I will get yours out from me very soon, and Ill be posting the picks of the new Cabinet humi I'm ordering in the next few weeks!!

Take care all, miss the forum fun..

Paul

Good to see you back, Paul! Congrats on the new digs and post some pics when you get a chance. :thumbsup:

Welcome back. Circumstances had you blocked out for a while, no? :mrgreen:

All the best in your new home and congratulations. It's a great feeling, ain't it?

Actually the circumstances did have me blocked...The DSl line I was using in my apartment was somehow screwed up when they dug it out of the ground and it took almost 3 months to get it back to where it wasn't up and down every 3 hours....

Thanks for the warm welcome back, missed my fellow botl's as well as some sotl's as well!

Pics are on the way shortly..

Glad to see you back, not that I was around much either.
Looks like you are guilty of the same crime as me...forum avoidance :lol:
Just kidding, welcome back and congrats on the casa bro!

Congrats! Glad to see you back.

Eclipse_man said:
after all the months of waiting we are finally settling into the new Digs here in Charlotte. The house is great, and the money flows from my pockets like the raging rivers of Colorado!!
Boy, do I know the feeling.