Back In The Saddle

Joined May 2004
965 Posts | 0+
Tombstone, AZ
Well, after a hiatus from cigars, I'm back, in a big way.

Between a dislocated jaw and allergies, my cigar consumption came to an abrupt halt.

Yup, I'd rather spend a fortnight publicly ridiculed strapped to a pillory than to go through that again. In fact, throw some pilliwinks into the mix.

So, off to my favorite cigar lounge Friday night. Armed with some chili for the waitstaff I'd fashioned earlier in the day, to Cigar Masters I went.

First out of the gate, a CAO Brazilla Amazon. What a great stick. You can't go wrong with CAO. That lasted to the start of the Sox/Yankees game.

Fellow cigar entusiast and friend, Steve DeOssie stopped in. I swear, if it wasn't for him, Starbucks would be run out of town.

Onto the next prey... HdM Maduro, I forget the name, but roughly the size of a utility pole. That lasted through the three innings before the rain delay. The TV was switched to the Cubs game. I guess Boston can't get enough of Noarm Garciapopup. Oh well. This cigar lasted through the rain delay, and into the seventh inning stretch. What a great tasting cigar. Lots of smoke, full taste. Nice.

As the umpteenth time the replay was on, the one where Manny does his impression of Steve Majors, I was onto a Punch Gran Puro Ranchero. A quick smoke, for the experienced smoker. Kind of packs a whollup, but in a good way. As that lay in a grieshoch, the game was won by Boston, 3-2.

A celebration of sorts, the first of three won by the Sox, and my jaw is functioning. I decided a Torano Exodus 1959 Belicoso would bat clean-up. Turned out to be an excellent choice. The way the flavors bounced around, it made John Kerry look like he sticks to one idea. Whew. As this came to a lugubrious demise, it was time to head West, to my home in suburbia.

Noarm Garciapopup!!! :D

That was funny. Even though I stopped following major league baseball ten years ago, I still love the game and that sure was funny.

Nothing funny about that lineup of cigars, though. The Colonel sure knows how to pick 'em.

Speaking of pickin' 'em, as for that dislocated jaw of yours, I told you to watch it with those women with the big, strong thighs. I mean, I like 'em too, but let's not get all bent out of shape here.

:p

:angel:

Glad I could entertain you..

Yupper, damn those ThighMaster chics!!!!