Back in the swing of things

Joined Mar 2006
215 Posts | 0+
Woodland Hills. CA
Hello all. Its been a long time since i've posted on the site. Dropped in a few time but haven't posted in over a year. I have been so busy with work and the girlfriend doesn't like the cigars so much so i have cut back lately. Recently moved back in with an old friend of mine that is heavy into cigars. We have been sitting down at a local shop that just opened up a few nights a week to lit one up and watch a game or just shoot the shit. Thought i'd drop buy and say hi, maybe get back into the swing of things. This was always one of my favorite forums. Surprised to see it has a new name. Anyways check out the Trades, PIF's and Passes section I'm gonna have a "Back in the Swing of Things" contest.

P.S. Anyone in Southern California, LA area?

good to see you again bro. Stop in more often. Also, thanks for the contest. It was good but quick.

phisherman said:
good to see you again bro. Stop in more often. Also, thanks for the contest. It was good but quick.

Yea, my bad...i should prolly get a life and not sit around all night and look for contests and stare at cigars, lol

good point! i never thought of it like that! lol I'm glad i have all of your guys' support in my addiction of learning as much as i can possibly learn about cigars

Actually, I'd rather not ask....keeps me able to stay up all night staring at dream cigars, lol

there is nothing wrong with staring at cigars all night

It 10:15 and I'm smoking a Hemingway surfing the cigar forums
its not like I have cigars on the brain

i was craving a late night smoke and so I just got back in from smoking an RP Connecticut Churchill...it's almost 2:30am, lol...also enjoyed a nice glass of Connemara Peated Single Malt Whiskey....it was very relaxing, had the space heater goin in the garage so it was about 50 out there instead of the 33 it is actually, lol

Thats why I love cal. Even though its winter I can still go out in the back yard and light one up. Me and my roomate are talking about cleaning out the garage and drywalling it And turning it into a game/smoking room.

Got to have a getaway. I have a dartboard and bar in my garage for when it is too cold to head out back. Only problem is that I have to pull out the wifey's truck to play darts.

well there won't be any room for a car
we gonna throw a pooltable in there a few couchs a tv and the fridgedor.
Should be pretty sweet if get all the stuff in the garage gone.

No but if your ever in the LA area you are more than wellcome to come by have a smoke and check things out

alright sweet, i'm supposed to be out near LA this summer sometime, i'll PM you with details when it gets closer

awesome me and my roomate always love to sit down with fellow BOTL.
We will have a stogie maybe a single malt scotch or two.
play some pool and shotthe s@&t.

we seem to always log on around the same time

yes we do, probably because we're both night people and constantly have cigars on the mind, lol