Joined Feb 2003
89 Posts | 0+
PRK
So thats where all the cigars went

Attachments

• smokin_2.jpg
    smokin_2.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 576
i thought he would just use one of those beam lighters from colibri :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bobberrific said:
BAD BAD DOG!

Using a BIC on a nice cigar like that. Get the poor dog a colibri or xikar! 8)

I've used Bic's on all my stogies for years :oops:

I've used a BIC on occasion and never noticed any ill effects from it. Maybe I would if I drew on a cigar while lighting it. As far as I know they're filled with butane. Maybe not a pure as some of the premium butanes on the market, but still far better than a Zippo.
I've heard it's possible to fuel a Zippo with alchohol. I've got some 97% alchohol lying around (careful with rubbing alchohol- a lot of it has perfumes added) I might have to try that & see how well it works.

As for the Xikar, dogs don't need a cutter. They just use thier fangs as a punch or bite the end off. Having bits of cigar in thier mouth doesn't really bother dogs. Cats usually just use thier claws to slash a hole in the cap. Note that cats really don't like bellicoso or torpedo shapes as they're too much work to claw the end off of.

Zandor buddy, that is hilarious, you are going to fit in here real well brother.

About your Zippo, you can buy an insert for it that turns it into a torch. Just google Sippo Insert, and you should be able to find it. If you cannot, I will try to find the link for you, I know it is somewhere in my computer.

There you go brother!

Bikeman said:
Zandor buddy, that is hilarious, you are going to fit in here real well brother.

About your Zippo, you can buy an insert for it that turns it into a torch. Just google Sippo Insert, and you should be able to find it. If you cannot, I will try to find the link for you, I know it is somewhere in my computer.

There you go brother!

The inserts are calles z-plus...Not hard to find, and many cigar sites are starting to carry them.

Nothing wrong with that. Zippo's old reliable. Just don't draw on it while you're lighting, that's all. Can't beat a Zippo. No, I don't own one, but I have to give it up for the dogs in the house. When somebody's got a winner, give them a hand.