Cigar Trade Bad traders!!!!!!!! Beware or Be warned!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined Aug 2004
2K Posts | 1+
Here is a web site that lists names of people that travel the cigar boards and do bad trades.

I figured if anyone here was going to do any trading on any boards
they may want to bookmark this page and check to make sure the person they are dealing with is not on it.

If just one of us saves a hassle and a few dollars I have done my job!

Scumbag trader list

Good Post CC! I have had this site for a little while, but hadn't thought to post it here! Thanks for the info!

Damn, that makes you appreciate the higher moral plane our regulars represent. These scumbags would destroy any board if allowed to exist. The main reason I don't do the box pass is that I don't know crap about cigars and am trying to learn, and,would not want to have any of my "forum pals" think I was trying to stiff them.

The name of that page says it all. It's nice to see people taking the time to police our hobby (passion really).

This is an important topic, as there are some very not nice folks out there.

Can one of the Mods sticky this? It is as important as the "Good Traders" thread.

Thanks.

i've never seen that list before. it's crazy to see some of the names listed there.

If anyone ever needs to add someone to the scumbag list, just get in touch with me and let me know the particulars and they will be added.

Just took a long look at the list for the first time in my life. That's verrrryyyy interestingggg, as the character Artie Johnson used to play on Laugh In would say. Very interesting indeed, especially recognizing some very recognizable names on it.

"It's sick out there and getting sicker."

Status
Not open for further replies.