best buy for an air purifier?

Dec 2, 2007
5
0
#1
I’d like to purchase some sort of air purifier so I can smoke in the living room and wonder what works best. I’ve considered the hepa devices at Target & Wal Mart and the “brethe” thing from TV ads. They all claim to make tobacco smoke disappear, but I’d like some independent verification on what words best.

Btw, I did try to search this, but couldn’t find anything.

Thanks for your help.
 
Apr 10, 2005
2,833
0
Machias Maine
#4
I have the Oreck Love the vacuum but the air cleaner will NOT keep up with you smoking a cigar. It will clean the air very well bu tit is simply not big enough to keep the room from filling with smoke while smoking a cigar even cranked all the way up.
 
Dec 2, 2007
5
0
#5
All I really need is for the house to smell clean the next day. One big happiness from my divorce is that I can smoke indoors, but the place can't smell like cigars when the landlord stops by. other suggestions?
 
Apr 7, 2006
1,741
1
on the grass
#6
Travismaine said:
I have the Oreck Love the vacuum but the air cleaner will NOT keep up with you smoking a cigar. It will clean the air very well bu tit is simply not big enough to keep the room from filling with smoke while smoking a cigar even cranked all the way up.
bugslayer said:
All I really need is for the house to smell clean the next day. One big happiness from my divorce is that I can smoke indoors, but the place can't smell like cigars when the landlord stops by. other suggestions?

buy three of em ? :lol:
 
Jan 16, 2007
1,626
5
Enjoying Life!
#8
I have found the oreck to work quite well. I have one in my office and just sit the ash tray next to it. Keeps the smoke down great. And within an hour or so the smell is completely gone.
 
Apr 10, 2005
2,833
0
Machias Maine
#9
cmontgomery said:
I have found the oreck to work quite well. I have one in my office and just sit the ash tray next to it. Keeps the smoke down great. And within an hour or so the smell is completely gone.
Mine will do the job but I guess yours does the same thing it will not keep up but given enough time it will make it like you never smoked in there.
 

Similar threads