Big Paintbrush is the MAN!

Joined Aug 2005
2K Posts | 0+
Armpit of the world....Al Asad, Iraq
Brother,
You are, without a doubt, the coolest SOB I have had the pleasure of getting to know in quite some time. (Everyone on this forum runs a VERY CLOSE second!)
That drawing of my buddy is OUTSTANDING! You are very talented indeed!
I'm going to frame it and save it for him for when he gets back. If I send it to him now, he'll just get it screwed up in the sandbox!
VERY thoughtful of you, man.
Do you have a scan of it by chance? That way I can e-mail it to him. If not, I can scan it here at work.
And those sticks, for him as well? I've never heard of J R brand. Are they any good?

To everyone else who reads this,
BP took a pic of my buddy in Iraq that I posted here on this site and he made a drawing of it. It looks like the EXACT same pic just in pencil. It's THAT good.

You know, it's this kind of thoughtfulness and support of the military that makes us do what we do.
Not for glory, not for fame.

It's for all of you. For this country. For freedom. For our friends.
For our family.

Thank you so much, Ronn. This means more to me than you know and I KNOW that my buddy, Greg, will appreciate just as much if not more!

OO-RAH!

Semper Fidelis,
Sgt Jeff Townsend
United States Marine Corps

just take a pic of it dog, that will be good enough to see what your talking about.

DD- I created that to try and express in some way my heartfelt admiration and appreciation to your friend for the selfless sacrifice and committment he has made. I sincerely feel indebted to all servicemen and women who put their lives on-hold and on-the-line to protect freedom here in the United States around the world.

Many many thanks to you DD, your friend, and your families for all that you do.

Here's the pic I was talking about:

Attachments

• Copy of Convoy this!.JPG
    Copy of Convoy this!.JPG
    49.1 KB · Views: 607
  • marine-ddfriend_L.jpg
    marine-ddfriend_L.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 607
That's awesome! It's great to see someone with talent and that they are able make a living from it! Great job, Ronn.

Ronn,
Excellent job. Words cannot express how cool that was of you to do that for our service men.

DD,
Tell your buddy thanks for spending time in the sh!t for us. I appreciate it and should have some sticks in the mail for him shortly.