Big Smoke Chicago April 18th

Joined Jul 2005
3K Posts | 0+
MI
Anyone planning on attending? I will be in Chicago the 18th and 19th, so if anyone wants to get together for a cigar and drink, let me know!! I am staying at the Hyatt, so no driving for me after the Big Smoke. Desantos, Mac, Thor?

April?
I thought it was in Vegas in Sept!

Damn!

I made plans to go Hawaii first week of May. I can't afford to go to both!

AAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Well, whoever goes (or is it whomever?....anyway) get me some sampler sticks, a couple of shirts....ANYTHING!

Sorry, went off on a small tangent. I'm just angry now.

2006 Schedule

April 18 Chicago Hyatt Regency O'Hare

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

November 3 Las Vegas The Venetian

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

November 4 Las Vegas The Venetian

November 3-5 Las Vegas The Venetian

November 21 New York Marriott Marquis

Still can't go in Nov, either.
I'll be in Iraq having my own Big Smoke.

Don't worry, DD. We'll be sure to send you some smokes so you can still smoke with us, virtually.

Well, Fellas, I don't think I will be able to make it up there, but April 18th is my Birthday...so be sure to smoke some good ones for me!
~S

awww man! I'm on Easter break from the 13-17th....we'll see though, I'll try and skip out on class! :p

I attended last year and was fortunate enough to hang out with Alex and Thor.
Definately a good time!