Big smokes

Joined Jun 2015
4 Posts | 0+
South ga
I'm new to this site and I'll problem get hammered for this one a lot of smokers don't like big ring cigars but has any one tried Jr's big and beefy 7x70 iave went through several but I'd like any ones opinion on them also I bought a sampler of gurkas and one of those was absolute great but I didn't like the others it had no name on the label like the others any idea what it was

Gurkha has made so many cigars that it would next to impossible to figure out which one it was. On top of that they seem to have exclusive labels for some of the big on line/catalog retailers. Many of Gurkha's labels are 54 ring and above.
Some possibilities Warpig belicoso, Titan II suoertoro, Titan, Seduction Sultan, Rogue ruthless, Black Dragon presidente, Black Dargon Fury grand torpedo, Beast, and undoubtedy many more. Ring size and color alone are not much to go on, as you can plainly see.

Where did you get the sampler from ?

From Jr's on line as I do not have a decent smoke shop near by. Yeah it was a shot in the dark

Always lookin for that one great smoke

I'm gonna guess it was a Legend Double Maduro, two other possibilities are Black Rose or Genghis Khan. Gurkha does make a few good cigars, but much of their stuff is mediocre and a few are downright awful.