Big Thanks To Big Vince in Steeler Country!!! . . .

Joined Sep 2003
9K Posts | 0+
Puerto Rico/NYC
:birthday: :rnr: :birthday: :pumpkin: :pumpkin: :cheerschug:

I arrived home to find two packages against my garage door last night. One of them was a VERY nice package from Big Vince, but rot nail 'n' forevermore y'all kin call him The Big Slim. :wink:

Inside this little box were a 1988 Macanudo Vintage 1988 Churchill (#1 I believe), and a :eek:mg: Kyoobin Cohiba Esplendido that looks like he's had it about 17 years. There were also two 50ml bottles inside, one of Wild Turkey Rare Breed and one bottle of Single Barrel Jack. The Cohiba may go down while I'm watching the big track meet this week. Vince is a great guy, but he'd better take cover, because the bombs may be raining down in Freedom real soon. No freedom from the dogrockets that will be falling down like an Allied bombing attack. White Owls, Phillies Blunts, Auuuggghhhh!!! :eek:mg: :eek:mg: :eek:mg: :giveup: :flush:

wow very nice package, you should check your garage door because it might have smashed some of it in. :dunno:

Sound the air sirens we have a UPS truck incoming on radar.

you know what we should do.... we should all put our addy in our profile like "another forum" i frequent. It makes it fun and easy to drop "bombs" on people.

See Bloof! That's how we take care of people from Steeler country!!!

Happy birthday by the way!!

Bildo, definately agree with the addy's, but some are shy!! I need room before I can start sending bombs...I have zero room right now!! I just found a box of Anejo sharks No. 777 and I can't pick them up since I have no room....another coolidor coming in the future...
:lol:

my coolerdor is almost full already. thats why i could send some bombs out to free up some room. Now that i have found a good vendor for a certain type of cigar im trying to smoke up all the normal cigars to free up room for "special" smokes. At the prices i can buy them for its the same as buying normal smokes.

No, it's not my birthday, unless the fact that I turned 48.55 today counts. :cryinlaugh: :rotflmao: :cryinlaugh:

But it was in time for a big track meet this weekend. For further information on "the original sport", go to http://www.usatf.org :thumbsup:

Enjoy your 48.55 birthday Bloof!!
I will be drag racing this weekend so, I will not be watching TV
Give us an update though

haha....me and RazorKing stopped in to the cigar shop last nite. I was hoping to meet Vince but he was home resting apparently...

next time Vince... :D

Well, the Adidas Track Classic was great, and so was the Cuban Cohiba Esplendido that Vince sent me. I'm still alive to tell about it. The wrapper looked like the cat had been playing with it, but it tasted great. I think it had been aged for a while, because a fresh out of the box Cohiba would have smashed me, even perhaps after a meal. I did have a small meal beforehand, just to be sure, and the cigar went great with a two shot tasting of my favorite all-time spirit, The Classic Cask 22 year old rye.

glad you got the box, I wonder if the qban got damaged in transit? it was fine here , I somed one just before I sent them & they have been in the humi about a year maybe 2 , so many cigars such a poor memory. I sent the whiskey to give you a jump start on the day, I hope the brands were to your likeing.
Ravyn, I went on the cigar crawl saturday morning , I was in Sharon( PA. you Perverts ) at a hotel getting ready for the bif day, 34 cigar smokers on a bus, 5 cigar shops on the adjenda , if any one want to crawl with us next year , just check out the web site.
http://www.cigarcrawl.com
all the infor from the last one is still up, the new stuff will be on line as soon as the webmaster gets off his lazy ass !!!!
Enjoy, Vince

What could be better than what you sent me? Maybe the package was dropped, because the wrapper was burst, flaking in several spots, and peeling off from the bottom. It was no problem. I pulled it out yesterday from Desk Top III where it had resided since Thursday night, gave it a big Vanessa Del Rio treatment, and it was good to go. Tasted great, but didn't floor me the way a new one did. Perfect cigar for a great day. Thanks very much again. Didn't touch the whiskies yet, but will soon, perhaps today.

vince said:
Ravyn, I went on the cigar crawl saturday morning , I was in Sharon( PA. you Perverts ) at a hotel getting ready for the bif day, 34 cigar smokers on a bus, 5 cigar shops on the adjenda , if any one want to crawl with us next year , just check out the web site.
http://www.cigarcrawl.com
all the infor from the last one is still up, the new stuff will be on line as soon as the webmaster gets off his lazy ass !!!!
Enjoy, Vince

Me and my brother would have loved to go but couldn't work it out this time...we'll go next year. You were hanging with a couple of friends of ours though..Bib and cigar Baron aka Marc.

Ravyn,I know the Doc well, I make a great brandy for him every year, he met us at ASW & had dinner with us at the Grand Concourse , give me a call this week & maybe the 3 of us can hook up for a smoke , Enjoy, Vince