big weekend

Joined Apr 2005
182 Posts | 0+
Southern IL
oh man, this is gonna be a doozie...

first of all my dad and his good buddy are coming down to do some camping in giant city, so i definatly have some time earmarked for one of those el cobres :D

THEN, my good friend is moving out of town in a week, so hes having the big blowout on saturday. picture this. live music, camping, fish fry, fireworks, a keg of fat tire, and a keg of oatmeal stout!
deffinatly gonna blow through a few sticks on saturday...then go to the hospital...

let the debauchery begin :twisted: :beer: :cheers: :rock:

Man...sounds like one of my parties :lol:
if I didn't have a wife..I would be asking for directions.

man...have fun!!!! haha

Sounds like an awesome weekend! I am insanely jealous! We should definitely hear an update afterwards... when you get out of jail, hospital, or whichever applies! *grin*

its down in the back country of cobden IL...

you hear things shouted like "where you goin' city boy?!" and "you got a purty mouth..."

im pretty sure its south of the mason/dixon....

Shakes...I play drums....We can mdo this!!! mmmmm....Oatmeal stout....El cobre...Mmmm.....*drool* 8)

footnote:

i checked, it is deffinatly south of the mason dixon...
whatever that tells you

Nothing much gien the fact that the Mason dixon line is less then 10 miles south of PA, which really doesn't leave too much out of the south!!
:lol:

FAT TIRE!!!

Wow - one of my favorite beers - only get a chance to drink it when I'm out in Denver visiting my folks...have to see if anyone around here will carry it...

Oh man, you're making me want to come back and visit my old weekend party place Carbondale!! Sounds like a blast!

we gotta drive out to cape to get the fat tire, (not sold east of the mississippi.)
((holy sh!t, i actually spelled that right!))

Any particular reason why it isn't sold out this way?

And congrats on the spelling!

cybrus,
im told its because it costs too much for a small brewer to distribute. so they cut it off at the river.
i think coors was the same way like 10 or 15 years ago

The Tire is a personal Fave. However, it is no longer divided by the mississipi river. You can buy it in DC.