Birthday Coming Up

i'll post the story later on today, im in class right now, feeling pretty good! lol

cusccrstud21 said:
hahaha, i had a bad experience 2 weeks ago with shots and mixed drinks...either i'm doing beer/mixed drinks or shots and then drinking water/pop in between....not both, lol

<---Twin brother right here, and yes he did have a very bad experience. I was up all night taking care of the SOB making sure he didnt try to lay on his back and drown in his own puke lol. I have some of the pictures up, i'll put the best ones on like image shack or something and you guys can check em out if you're curious

Hit up 5 bars, had beer, shots, mixed drinks (in that order, lol)...can't remember much after the 4th bar and def. don't remember anything from when i got back to my house...didn't end up pukin till the next morning with the hangover from hell, but that promptly went away after i puked and slept for 5 more hours...very productive night i have to say! wish i could do it all over again...

cusccrstud21 said:
Hit up 5 bars, had beer, shots, mixed drinks (in that order, lol)...can't remember much after the 4th bar and def. don't remember anything from when i got back to my house...didn't end up pukin till the next morning with the hangover from hell, but that promptly went away after i puked and slept for 5 more hours...very productive night i have to say! wish i could do it all over again...

Once again, the Capt was spot on...... :thumbsup: