Cigar Trade Birthday Smokes

Joined Feb 2005
2K Posts | 0+
Cedar Key
Wow - what a great start to my birth day! This time, Tiny Tim jumped in early and got his smokes to me first! Thanks Tim! Nice selection too! Looking forward to the monster Gurkha and the Indian Tabac!

Next up was Gary with a double dose of Rocky Patel and a sweet CI Legends Purple label. I've been wanting to try some of the Legends for quite a while. Muchas Gracias!

Steve M showed up next with a gigantic Indian Tabac and a sweet Peterson, among others. Can't wait to light these ones up. Thanks!

Travis from Maine rounded out the week with what may be the biggest cigar that actually looks smokeable - a Fuente Cañones - not sure when I'll have time to smoke that, but I'm definitely looking forward to it! Topped off with a RyJ Cedros Deluxe #2 (one of my firsts and still a favorite), a CAO Brazillia (also a favorite), and a Graycliff 99, I must say I was blown away! Thanks Travis!

All in all, not a bad birthday! My wife is pulling an apple pie out of the oven as we speak, so I'll be finishing the evening off with a mug of Tanzanian Peaberry and a slice (or three) of apple pie!

Thanks again guys!!

Got another package! Thanks Dean! A sweet Gurkha, a Graycliff Crystal, a Sol Cubano Maduro (nice!), and a nice little RyJ (not to mention a few others!).

Love the extended birthday!

I'll have to check and see if my wife forgot to mention a package - I'll let you know.

Got a package from HiTide - thanks a bunch dude! CAO Brazillia has only one word - MMMMM (is that even a word?)

That, plus an RP 92, a 5 Vegas, and a CAO Mx2 - just thinking about smoking some of those makes the day better!

Dave I hope you enjoy them
The Brazillia is also one of my favorites.

DHL stopped by today with a nice selection from chrisguinther! La Gloria Cubana - always a favorite! And I've never had one of the Perdomo Slow Aged - looking forward to that! Rounded out with a RP, a Gurkha, and a Pueblo Dominca - thanks Chris!

Bill's package also showed up today - sweet! Birthday all over again! A couple Perdomos - a Lot 23 and a La Tradicion. A RP Fusion, a RyJ Reserve Maduro, and a Cohiba Extra Vigoroso - that's a new one to me!

Thanks Chris and Bill!

Sweet! I love getting packages in the mail!

Axegod75 hooked me up with a sweet set of smokes - thanks a ton Chef!

Two more boxes! Sweet!!!

Brenda scores big with a huge El Cobre, a nice Toraño, a Gurkha, and a RP Sun Grown! AWESOME!

cmw6300 rocks the house with, among several others, a tasty looking Fuente and nice Pueblo torp - always a favorite!

You guys are awesome!