Cigar Trade blind trade/ review

Joined Feb 2006
2K Posts | 3+
Kelvin's House
Mj and I are trading blind fiver.. only stipulation is they must be reviewed..no bands no hints.. time frame is open for the review because of time.. this will be fun! Wonder what will come from it! Any other blind trades.. this would be fun to put them here.. reviews are mandatory!

Alrighty! I should have your blind cigars out to you on Fri. We post our review in the thread?

I will have to wait until the spring on this one - it would be tough to get enough time to smoke and review 5 cigars with the crappy weather we have had and winter coming up soon.

I still have a blind stick from back in the day that I never smoked and reviewed. I am a lousy forum member.......sorry.

Emjay, you are going to get the shaft...someone always gets the shaft from Chris!

EmJay, in all seriousness - Chris is one of the most generous people you will ever meet. He just gets behind - he is a pretty busy guy. We love to bust him, but I will tell you this - he gives away more cigars than he gets! That's more than I can say for a lot of people.

Last edited:
Lol, I'm not worried. He told me what was up and I'm fine with that. Plus, I'm not in a position at the moment to smoke his blind reviews! I'm kinda hoping he waits until Spring... LOL