Boston People?

Joined Jan 2006
280 Posts | 0+
Amsterdam, Netherlands
Any Boston people on here? I go to New England Conservatory in Boston, just about to head back tmrw for school. My friends and I love cigars and pipe (they love pipe, not me!) and usually buy our stuff from LJ peretis (sp) which is cheaper than cigar masters, since CM is a bar.

If your from Boston, where do you get your smokes...and where do you smoke them?

WHOA WHOA WHOA, lets not start something. But hey, leave it to a NY fan to throw the first blow, figures..... hahaha.

It's all in good fun, but seriously, Boston will kill NY......

:lol:

Jeeze Bulz thats being awful optomistic isn't it. Yankees, and Toronto,1 and 2 for sure. I think It'll be a fight for last between Boston, Baltimore and everyones favorites, Tampa.

Poor Tampa, they can't help it, their owner sucks, and their fans...ok that was a joke, they don't have any. They do have nice looking uniforms and they have had some great players. Wade Boggs, Fred McGriff, Jose Canseco. AND they manage to beat my Yankees all the time. So they got that going for them. Could be worse, they could be the Milwakee Brewers. They still have a team in Milwakee don't they???????? :lol:

jesse52 said:
Poor Tampa, they can't help it, their owner sucks, and their fans...ok that was a joke, they don't have any. They do have nice looking uniforms and they have had some great players. Wade Boggs, Fred McGriff, Jose Canseco. AND they manage to beat my Yankees all the time. So they got that going for them. Could be worse, they could be the Milwakee Brewers. They still have a team in Milwakee don't they???????? :lol:
:cryinlaugh:

Sorry about the post...pitchers and catchers haven't even reported for duty yet. I just got a little over excited talking about baseball. I'll try to control myself from here on out. :oops:

I need to see a ticker counting down for pitchers and catchers....I could really use some baseball...

OK, this thread is about meeting in Boston, right?

Sorry, I can't. But NYC is an option. :wink:

Ooops, I went right to baseball. I could do a meet and smoke in Boston Although it would depend on the weekend. I've shopped at CB Perkins in Canton Ma. Nice place, good size store, good selection and prices were not too bad.

Hi Banihex,
Always good to see another Masshole here on the board. LJ Peretti's has good prices and not a bad selection. If you are going to buy cigars in person they are a great store. If you feel like taking a ride 2 Guys smoke shop in Salem NH is good too. I have not been in CB Perkins in Canton in a long time, and I am in that town almost every day since my in-laws live there. There is also a nice little shop around the corner from my house in Norton called the Cigar Man. He has some nice sticks and he knows his stuff but his prices are a little high. Of course, if you are going to buy online; you cannot go wrong with cigar.com. The prices are very good and ALex has a great customer service team. They will not let you down.