Cigar Trade Box Pass sign up

DOH!! i didnt even know this thread existed
i thought we had till sept. 1 to pm you with interest?! oh well, ill catch the next one

Hopefully I can get it in September or after Oct 30. I will be gone on a bird hunting expedition the whole month of October. :lol:

Let me work out the route, and I will see were it falls Capt, I will let you know

This is what I was thinking. I left Mi towards the end so it does not interfere with the hunting trip of Capt. let me know what you all think. I hope there are know problems.

1 Jesse52
2 Phisherman
3 Rmrdaddy
4 Motion123
5 Kelvin
6 Chrisgunther
7 hammondoc
8 Stickman
9 Hitide
10 Dbrad4d
11 corojobrad
12 Cutter
13 Zandor (if I can get his addy)
14 Dejoro
15 Capt
16 Websomke
17 Brenda
18 Barcochris

No problem Capt, You being a mod and all, I wanted to stay on you good side. LOL Just kidding

Anybody else see anything that might need to be adjusted?

Looks good to me. Since Capt gets the box after me, I'll be able to drive it to his house, just to make sure it gets there safely :wink:

I will be setting the inventory this weekend I will post it and start it out on its journey, Jesse I hope to get the box to you by Friday. Will that be alright?

dejoro said:
Looks good to me. Since Capt gets the box after me, I'll be able to drive it to his house, just to make sure it gets there safely :wink:

I was going to suggest that! Maybe a little humidor raid is in order... :lol:

OK, ok, I'm alive. I've just been a little bit busy & not hanging out on the forums much lately.
Chris I just sent you my address.

Yes, its fine with me. Thanks for setting this up and letting me squeeze in. I'll have to get to the convienent store and stock up on grape white owls for my puts. :D

jesse52 said:
Yes, its fine with me. Thanks for setting this up and letting me squeeze in. I'll have to get to the convienent store and stock up on grape white owls for my puts. :D

Just make sure they are double bagged so they don't stink up my Phillies :wink:

Capt said:
dejoro said:

I was going to suggest that! Maybe a little humidor raid is in order... :lol:

Sounds good to me! :)

Looks good to me. Get that puppy on the road.
:twisted: Timesawaistin!!! :twisted: