C.com Cameroon label

Joined Aug 2005
8 Posts | 0+
I tried the C.com cuban label sampler and thought they were pretty good. Since they're now on sale, how does the Cameroon label compare in strength and taste. I prefer full flavored cigars.

thanks

Some people love the Cameroon label and i have tried a couple they are good but i like the cuban label better

I love these questions... :lol:

If you are familiar with other cameroon cigars, i.e. Fuente Hemmingway, Partagas, and Upmann vintage Cameroon, the Cigar.com Cameroon is up there with the best of them. As far as strength comparison between the cuban and cameroon, the cuban is stronger, and a longer lasting finish.

Capt said:
I love these questions... :lol:

If you are familiar with other cameroon cigars, i.e. Fuente Hemmingway, Partagas, and Upmann vintage Cameroon, the Cigar.com Cameroon is up there with the best of them. As far as strength comparison between the cuban and cameroon, the cuban is stronger, and a longer lasting finish.

no, I'm not familiar with those you mentioned. I just got a box of Cusano Killer Cameroons and enjoyed the first one. I thought, since the Cuban labels were good, chances are the Cameroon labels would be similar "qua;ity". My main concern was the strength. I tend to like stronger cigars. I just wanted to make sure I wouldn't get Macanudo type flavor with the Cameroons.