C&D Purple cow

Feb 2006
Kelvin's House
I am really interested in this tobacco. I am not sure why but I can't buy it. nobdy sells it around here so I need to order it online. before I do any body got a bowl they could spare so I can give it a try first?? I can do a trade if you want.

Jul 2005
MI
I have some that is a few years old, with one bowl missing. Make it worth my while, and its yours..... :wink:

Jul 2005
MI
I can just see Kelvin with a pipe on the golf course. :lol: Although, they do make golf ball meershaum pipes.

Jul 2005
MI
Chirs, I admit, I did forget about you, but I recently reminded myself. I am cleaning out the cabinet, I'll send it your way.

Aug 2007
Somewhere down in Texas
I understand that Purple cow is blended with maduro cigar tobacco. I had my first bowl a few nights ago and it was excellent!

DL

Feb 2006
Kelvin's House
it is funny Capt, it pretty much sparked my love for pipe smoking, it was the first blend that I had really smoked that made me want to learn more about it.

I have not had it for a while but it was a fantastic smoke, might be time to revisit it again when I get over this respiratory infection

Jul 2005
MI
Well, I am glad you could use it. I liked it, but it was one of those blends that I had to be in the mood to smoke. Unfortunately, the mood was hardly there.