C&D Purple cow

Joined Feb 2006
2K Posts | 3+
Kelvin's House
I am really interested in this tobacco. I am not sure why but I can't buy it. nobdy sells it around here so I need to order it online. before I do any body got a bowl they could spare so I can give it a try first?? I can do a trade if you want.

I have some that is a few years old, with one bowl missing. Make it worth my while, and its yours..... :wink:

it is only a matter of time before I got you hooked an something else

I can just see Kelvin with a pipe on the golf course. :lol: Although, they do make golf ball meershaum pipes.

Chirs, I admit, I did forget about you, but I recently reminded myself. I am cleaning out the cabinet, I'll send it your way.

I understand that Purple cow is blended with maduro cigar tobacco. I had my first bowl a few nights ago and it was excellent!

DL

Chris, it's been awhile since I have been around, how do you like the Purple Cow?

it is funny Capt, it pretty much sparked my love for pipe smoking, it was the first blend that I had really smoked that made me want to learn more about it.

I have not had it for a while but it was a fantastic smoke, might be time to revisit it again when I get over this respiratory infection

Well, I am glad you could use it. I liked it, but it was one of those blends that I had to be in the mood to smoke. Unfortunately, the mood was hardly there.