Calling all Doctors

Joined Nov 2005
268 Posts | 0+
Queens, NYC
Ok guys i have a humidor form my future brother in law and it is full of cigars from down south but they are way under humidified so im planning on picking up a cigar oasis and some beads and another hygrometer but the problem comes in i know everyone say to re hydrate sticks is to do it slowley but how do i re hydrate a whole humidor slowley? should i just pick up tha oasis and do it slowley throught taht and then put the beads in once its done?

The cigar oasis has an adjustable output. I would start it out at 55% and raise it 5% every week. IMHO.

Ok now that that is settled i remember reading somewhere about how much beads to put in a humi and i cant find the thread of how much you need for the size i am planning on putting them in mine and his the dimensions are
10 x 17.5 x 10.5 mine
11.5 x 9.5 x 15.5 his
if someone could tell me what poundage i would need for them i would appreciate it thanx!

Good job Duke! Be patient, take your time, and let us know how it went when you finally fire one up.

hopefully it will all go well there are some Cohiba Sigle IV's Some monte #3 from down south and a bunch of others