Camacho Announces Triple Maduro - Press Release

Joined Dec 2004
1K Posts | 0+
Chicago
Effective Immediately - Miami, April 4, 2007

Camacho® Cigars to introduce the first ever Triple Maduro

Holy Crap is right. :eek:mg:

I don't much care for Maduro's myself but I'd be interested in sparking up one of these. Filler, Binder and Wrapper all Maduro? I give Christian Eiroa credit for inventive thinking, thats for sure.

Alex, do you have any idea as to when these will land?

ive been looking forward to these since i heard about them on the pod cast

I think I saw a pic of these. Can't find it now. I think it has a silver band.

Should be in any day now. I smoked a few and was surprised. It is very sweet, smooth and medium bodied. I assure you, no matter what you think it is going to taste like, it will surprise you. Damn good cigar. It is a one time run since there is not a ton of maduro tobacco to make them. Not to mention they will be a bit pricier than most Camachos.

Alex Svenson said:
Should be in any day now. I smoked a few and was surprised. It is very sweet, smooth and medium bodied. I assure you, no matter what you think it is going to taste like, it will surprise you. Damn good cigar. It is a one time run since there is not a ton of maduro tobacco to make them. Not to mention they will be a bit pricier than most Camachos.

Alex, any comparison at all to the Gurkha G3?

No comparison. This cigar is unlike anything I have smoked before so I cant really compare it one way or the other.