Camacho

Joined Mar 2005
223 Posts | 0+
Hey Guys
It strikes me funny that the day after I attend a Camacho Event, the Friday Deal includes Camacho for the first time.

Camacho's new look is pretty awesome. The new Diploma box is just incredible, right down to the Camacho emblem on the latch. Wow! Even the yellow Havana box looks good.

I will miss the Camacho goddesses on the inside cover of the old boxes.

The new Triple M is a mean looking stick, thick, hefty with a coffee colored wrapper that is just begging to be smoked. I've never been disappointed by Camacho's top end stiks, can't wait to see what this one brings!

Take Care

Whoa RazorKing!

You went to a Camacho event? Where at?

Hope you guys are doing well - haven't heard from Rayvn in quite a while.

Dave

Hey Cybrus,
You were close for this too. Blawknox, Allegheny Smokeworks.
Next time, I'll give you a heads up. We make him come in from Detroit every 6 or 8 months.
I won't forget you next time. It's a good event, good cigar people.

Things are good, Busy! I'll let Ravyn know you said "hey". New job... working his arse off. You know the drill.

BurghHerfers did a pod cast from there. They are also doing their annual crawl in May, last stop will be Vince's place in Monaca. King Beaver. We'll be down there for that.

Take Care!

There was no mention of an annual crawl on burghherfers.com. Can you let me know when it is? Sounds like a good excuse to drive to the Burgh and visit family.

twoputts said:
There was no mention of an annual crawl on burghherfers.com. Can you let me know when it is? Sounds like a good excuse to drive to the Burgh and visit family.

the crawl has its own web site
http://www.cigarcrawl.com

I just checked the web site only, 10 (TEN) seats left on the bus , if your going to go get a deposit in asap

BTW , King Beaver Cigars is the newest Camacho factory direct shop in the area !, yea baby cant wait for the first shipment !

Thanks, Vince. Sounds like fun, will have to make a couple of quick decisions and see if I can work it out.

vince said:
BTW , King Beaver Cigars is the newest Camacho factory direct shop in the area !, yea baby cant wait for the first shipment !

Hey Vince;
I told Tom about your place last time he was here and he told me he was stopping on Friday. I guess you guys worked a deal! Man, am I happy to hear that!
We need to celebrate, I had some Red Breast the other day and I'm hooked. Gonna have to track down a bottle of that.
Be down to the shop soon. Friday nights still the late night for you?

Dave

I have a bottle of Red Breast in the Qtr.Deck ! Thursay night about 6:30 works for me !!!!!

RazorKing said:
Hey Vince;
I told Tom about your place last time he was here and he told me he was stopping on Friday. I guess you guys worked a deal! Man, am I happy to hear that!
We need to celebrate, I had some Red Breast the other day and I'm hooked. Gonna have to track down a bottle of that.
Be down to the shop soon. Friday nights still the late night for you?

Dave

So that's where I got the subliminal message to get a bottle of Redbreast! That is some great stuff!!

cybrus said:
Yes it is! One of my favorite Irish whiskys.

like I said, Thursday night about 6:30 , if you need directions drop an E mail, PM or call me !

Wish I could make it - 1st and 2nd Thursdays of the month are Fire Dept meetings...