Can anyone identify the problem I have?

Joined Feb 2003
316 Posts | 0+
California
So this first pic things are looking good right? All of my accessories finally arrived, the humidor's charged up. :thumbsup:
[img=left]http://www.geocities.com/[email protected]/P6130114.JPG[/img]

But this second pic should show the true horror of my situation :boohoo:
[img=left]http://www.geocities.com/[email protected]/P6110112.JPG[/img]

hmm yes ive seen this problem before. It's very serious if not treated immediatly. Dr. Bildo will write you a prescription

First get on cigar.com and order a box or two... then go to your local shop and get some for the time being.

His long term problem is that the damn humidor is way to small. You should check out the Bain of all internet cigar buyers, Cigarbid.com !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BigTom said:
His long term problem is that the damn humidor is way to small.

I was thinking the same thing :) Plus you're gonna need a new bottle of Jim Beam pretty soon.

I just have to hold out until Thursday, that's when my cigar.com order should arrive. My constantly growing order is finally shipping. I decided not to wait any longer for the back ordered item. It was getting too expensive. Every day I was adding items.

I was ready to register for cigarbid. But certain items in their user agreement sounded fishy. It seemed they have too much leeway to alter the auctions at any time.

Man I can't believe, I entertained the thought of a 50 count humidor. I think/hope it'll be a while before I fill up the 100.

Problem #2, that cheep ass Bourbon you are drinking. Go get a bottle of Knob Creek, you will be glad you did.

BigTom said:
Problem #2, that cheep ass Bourbon you are drinking. Go get a bottle of Knob Creek, you will be glad you did.
:lol: caught me :lol: I'll probably never buy Jim Beam white again. I just heard so many recommendations for it as a good cheap everyday bourbon :drunk: , gave it a try. But on my bourbon list it's ahead of knob creek. Knob Creek has a perfumy/flowery smell that I hate.

:lol: Jim Beam always has a place in my kitchen...using anything else to cook with would be a sin :wink:

Hmmm...looks like a empty humidor. Follow these instructions and it will remedy the problem.

First - Empty your wallet, money, credit cards, atm cards etc. into the humidor.

Second - Bring it to your local cigar shop or send it to Thor at Cigar.com

Then Presto!

Problem solved, when you get your humidor back it will be full of cigars. Of course you won't have any money left, but thats a problem we all can relate to when filling a humidor :D

I heartily agree with BigTom on the Knob Creek, although I wouldn't kick Jim Beam out of bed. As for that empty humidor, yes, the doctor agrees with all previous professional observations. You have an obvious case of . . .

Humidorus Emptius.

This can be cured by going shopping, as has previously been suggested.

GOING SHOPPING!!! :cryinlaugh: :cryinlaugh: What a bunch of ho's we all are. :cryinlaugh: :cryinlaugh:

Your from Calf, you should like that sweet flowery aroma..
I said it had a perfumy/flowery smell. To appeal to Californians should have a fruity/flowery smell :p :cheers:

Yay my problems almost gone. BWT scheduled today :D

Chickenfried:
You are A+ in my book. Any 1/2 full bottle of whishey is better than no bottle. I remember when Jim Beam was too expensive for me.
Kick ass and don't look back.
Just remember- everything that walks with its head down gets eaten. Not me.
Malone

In college it was a tradition on the first party of the year to designate the Jim Beam guy. we would buy a bunch of handles and the "Beam Guy" tied the bottle off around his neck using a belt and wore it like a neclace. He would roam the party sharing the sweet whiskey until the bottle was empty. At that time a new bottle was put in and the job was handed off to the next guy. It was quite an honor.

Good looking setup. I see you have some of the sol cubanos. The maduro and connecticut are a favorite for me.