CAO Italia offer...

Joined Aug 2004
84 Posts | 0+
Joplin, MO
I was wondering if anyone on this board own their own stores, or are near GOOD stores that will participating in the CAO Italia offer. They are offering their Italia cap with purchase of 5 Italia cigars. I am very interested in the offer. I am having problems finding nearby stores that are doing this offer. If anyone in here does own their own store, or are near one, let me know...

Thanks!

I ahve a close friend that owns a shop, he does carry CAO,
if he has them I will get you one.
Will know by Sat.
CC

Just wondering, CastleCrest, if your buddy has the Italia cigars and hat in?

I went to a shop in Tulsa yesterday that always carries that kinda thing... He's like... "No, not going to order any until I get to try some" I just thought maybe he would get a box, or something and see what his customers thought of them... I was kinda disappointed by that. I haven't tried the shop in town here. I think the Springfield store is going to get some, though.. not sure.

I have not heard from him about my cigars yet????
I will call him this afternoon and find out for sure.
Stay tuned same bat time same bat channel.

CAO Hat

Frank
sorry I did not get back sooner.
my Bat radar was set to beach!
The wife and I dropped everything and went to the Seashore for
good food & smokes.
Misa needs ocean to recharge and yesterday was the only day we could both take off.
Anywho,
I asked my freind and he said they are on order had not been released yet???
Maybe not to him yet?
Either way he said he would put some aside for me when they come in.
I have to get my wife one before I can just give em away.
Anywho - one has your name on it, when it arrives.
Loren
p.s. Sat on the beach and smoke a Trinidad Fundador (98)
A very long & thin cigar that is a sublime moment of finesse!
Then the afternoon held a PSD#3,
The true chocalte BOMB!
PSD stands for: Partagas series D
A Maduro cigar from our Island freinds -
very strong rich and smokes pours out of it!
My wife is a cigar smoker as well, in truth has a much better palate
than I do.
In blind tasting she has the crown.
She is 6 for 7 so far in cigars my friends sent here with no bands.
I could never do that!
CC

I appreciate it very much! All the trouble you went to for me, and I thank you.

However, yesterday, I stumbled into finding a hat. I truly appreciate it! I haven't tracked down any of the cigars, yet, though!!

But I just wanted to let you know I really appreciate it! Tell your friend that for me, as well...

Bat Beach Trip

Sounds like a great time!! I'm jealous! *hehe* Sounds like some great smokes, and a great, relaxing time. That's awesome that your wife enjoys cigars, as well!

Finally!!

Well, I finally got my CAO Italias Monday night. I had to drive to Springfield MO, which is about an hour or so away from me. I called and they had gotten them in. I got several, covering all 3 sizes. I'm very anxious to try them. I'm going to let them sit a week or two, as many have said would help them.

I'm so darn happy to have them, finally!!